The First Annual Pewaukee Lake Chapter WFT Ice Fishery on February 22 at Curly’s Waterfront was a huge success. Thank You to all you locals for participating to this worth cause. All proceeds are going back into Pewaukee Lake to improve the fisheries!
Items given away in the raffles to lucky winners were a 60″ flat Screen TV, 2 Jiffy Propane power augers, a Remington .300 win mag raifle, 100 Muskie baits, A Vexilar, Booze Barreles, A Muskie Rod and Reel Combo, and dozens of baskets full of items….don’t miss this event next year. This Ice Fishery had big ticket items, not the little prizes you throw in the back of your truck and never see again.
Thanks again for all that participated! Whether you were a member working, a patron, went fishing, or came for meat raffles, you made this a success, THANK YOU and we’ll see you next year!!
PRIZES WERE AS FOLLOWS:
1st Place – 60” flat screen smart TV LED 1080
2nd Place – $500 gift certificate at Goeman’s bp rapidmart (for gas, bait, food, ECT)
3rd Place – Jiffy propane power auger
Additional items include:
• .300 Remington Win mag deer/big game rifle
• Another Jiffy Propane power auger
• A Marcum Fish camera
• Wildlife prints – Bob O’Neill senior donated some – thanks Bob Sr.
• Booze bottles – Steve Grady (2 bottles of Makers Mark), Bob O’Neill (Absolute Vodka), Dave Kawalski (Rum Chatta and wine), Jim Douglas (Captain Morgan) and Cory Mathisen with quality bottles of Bacardi and Rum chatta
• Meat raffles — we had $2,000 worth of the finest meat for the raffles. Tanja “the butcher” cut and packaged, Jody Schmitz and Jeff Schmelzer did an outstanding job (Ticket sales), Jim, Turk, Perch, Dakota, Kristine, Jerad, Jayden, and all the other members that made it happen, THANKS!!